Our award-winning firm is looking to add a Remote Staff Accountant to our Convergent Accounting Services team. This position can be performed in a fully remote or hybrid setting.
We are committed to both exceeding our clients’ expectations and ensuring that our talented team has opportunities for development and a healthy integration of work and life. We are looking for an individual that shares this commitment, along with 2+ years of bookkeeping experience in a virtual environment serving multiple businesses and not-profits.
A high level of discipline and organizational skills is essential. This position does require interaction with clients via video, phone, or the occasional on-site visit (therefore preference will be given to Vermont residents).
- Support multiple companies at a time using online bookkeeping, expense tracking and bill payment software products.
- Provide full-service bookkeeping services for our clients to includes reconcile bank statements, prepare financial reports (balance sheet and income statement, etc.) and other various tasks for Clients.
- Assist with processing payroll for Clients on an as needed basis and often through third party providers.
- Proficiently provide setup, training, and basic troubleshooting support to Clients on QuickBooks on an as needed basis
- Research and stay informed of Clients’ industry and applicable bookkeeping tools to include QB add- ons that may improve a clients’ processes.
- Actively participate in creating and implementing solutions to resolve client concerns.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
This is a flexible position will require a minimum of 30 hours a week.
Compensation and benefits are to be provided based on the agreed upon standard work hours and experience. Pay rate is negotiable and based on experience (estimated starting pay $23 hr or equivalent salary with benefits). Full compensation package will include benefits such as medical, paid time off and holidays, etc.
Please send your resume to Kathryn Diedrichsen at [email protected]. We appreciate all interest in this position, only candidates closely aligned with this search will be contacted.
Davis & Hodgdon Advisory Group is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Davis & Hodgdon does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.