New Form for Registering Your Business in Vermont

If you are registering a new business in Vermont please note that the old form S – 1 has been replaced with BR – 400.  This form is used to apply for a new state ID number as it pertains to the various taxes – including tax, payroll taxes, sales and use taxes, and rooms and meals.

Davis and Hodgdon Associates CPAs has been assiting nonprofits, individuals and businesses with tax and accounting services in the Burlington Vermont Metro area for more than 20 years. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call 802.878.1963 or email [email protected]

Similar Posts