Tax Planning & Compliance
We provide planning for individuals, corporations, trusts and estates that are seeking effective strategies to keep more of what they’ve earned. We also prepare all types of tax returns, including individuals, businesses, gifts and estates, trusts, nonprofits and foundations.
Tax planning and tax preparation are not the same service. As tax planners we provide proactive strategies to ensure that you reduce your tax liability and take advantage of all tax savings opportunities.
Have you considered the following?
- How to use tax-loss harvesting to offset your investment gains
- How to manage your tax bracket and make adjustments
- How to maximize your charitable deductions in a tax-efficient way
- When you should do a Roth conversion
- What to do with your stock compensations from a tax perspective
- What the most tax-efficient way is to withdraw money from your taxable and non-taxable retirement accounts
We partner with you to plan, educate and help manage your finances throughout the year.
- Proactive year-end tax planning ensures the advantage of all possible tax saving options and you avoid any last-minute surprises
- Education with regard to taxation – what deductions are available and how to document the data
- Year-round tax consulting. This ensures that we take advantage of all of the most current tax laws
- Annual management meetings to discuss tax impact of your decisions
- Client Web portal provides secure, password protected site that creates a single point of access to your sensitive documents
- Regular newsletters and blog posts covering the most current tax laws that can affect your bottom line
- Representation and guidance for you with inquiries from tax authorities