State and Federal Grants for Businesses and Individuals

The Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD) is a great source for information about state and federal COVID-19 recovery grants. See the ACCD grants page for information about applying for a past-due mortgage grant or rental assistance grant. Additionally, there are federal programs administered by the US Small Business Administration (SBA). These include the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Program (for live venues, museums, and movie theaters). You may also go to the SBA’s COVID-19 relief page directly.

Resource: 2021 Legislative Highlights by Vermont Agency of Administration Department of Taxes. 

Similar Posts