IRS E-file Still Available

If you have not yet filed your 2012 tax return, you can still use the IRS Free File and e-file online!

If your income is $57,000 or less for 2012, Free File brand-name software is available to help with tax preparation and free e-filing.  If your income is more than $57,000 for 2012, you can still e-file with commercial tax software or through a paid tax preparer.  Individuals who decide to e-file have the benefits of receiving refunds in half the time and more payment options, if you owe.  To learn more about Free File and e-filing your federal tax return, please visit the following IRS link:

Davis & Hodgdon Associates has been assisting individuals and businesses in the Burlington Vermont Metro area for more than 20 years. The firm provides tax planning for individuals, corporations, trusts and estates that are seeking effective strategies to keep more of what they’ve earned. We also prepare all types of tax returns, including individuals, businesses, gifts and estates, trusts, nonprofits and foundations.For more information please call 802.878.1963 or email [email protected].

Jessica Taylor, Associate Accountant

Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs

Similar Posts