Finding your way around the myriad of government regulations can be confusing and costly to the reputation of you and your company. We provide the advice you need.
- General Services Administration (GSA) contracts awards
- Preparing or reviewing DCAA Incurred Cost Submissions
- Interpreting agency regulations such as the FAR, DFAR, OMB, SBA Act including 8(a) guidelines, and DOL regulations
- Government grant applications
- Minority business certification
We assist companies in developing policies and procedures for managing government contracts, including ensuring compliance with contract specification, and monitoring contract costs versus budgets and reporting.
- Development of contracts administration policies and procedures
- Providing outsourced contracts administration functions
- SB/SDB subcontracting plans and reporting