Business Economic Relief Update: 1/27/2021
Following is important information from the Small Business Administration (SBA) and Vermont Agency of Commerce & Community Development (ACCD) highlighting the business economic relief programs.
Business Economic Relief Programs
The SBA and ACCD published a very useful presentation on Vermont’s business economic relief programs. Included in this presentation are the important highlights of the following programs that you should know about:
- Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Payroll Protection Program – First Draw (PPP 1)
- Payroll Protection Program – Second Draw (PPP 2)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVO)
To view the presentation pdf file on the ACCD website please click here. Note that there are helpful links included within each of the slides.
We will continue to keep you informed as more information is released.