Davis & Hodgdon CPAs is looking for a Client Relations Associate to join our award-winning firm in Williston, Vermont.
The Client Relations Associate is a client facing position that plays an important role in maintaining strong relationships with our clients and staff. The Client Relations Associate is a dynamic individual who possesses exceptional communication and time management skills in a client-centric environment. This position is a key member of our Operations Team whose objectives are to ensure client satisfaction, facilitating effective communication and supporting business development efforts.
This position requires that staff uphold confidential and privacy standard in all matters.
Position is to be performed in office with the ability to work hybrid after 6 months of proven development and employment.
40 hours per week May – February
45- 50 hours per week – February – April 15th *
*These hours earn an employee 40 hours of extra PTO for the year.
Consistent and reliable schedule is required.
- Assist clients by addressing inquiries, concerns, and updates on their projects.
- Routing calls, emails and correspondence to the appropriate Associate as well as ensure that follow up was made in response to the correspondence.
- Drafting up deadline notifications to be sent to clients.
- Communicating deadlines for receiving information and providing deliverable with clients
- Assist clients with their portal accounts to include sending and receiving information.
- Proactively address client concerns and escalate issues as necessary.
- Assembling deliverables such as tax returns and financial statements for clients.
- Setting up client portals as well as providing education to clients during the onboarding process.
- Assist in creating and sending out engagement letters and tax organizers.
- Responsible for setting up projects and updating critical workflow information.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Develop and understanding of IRS, State and audit filing deadlines and document in project management system.
- Update software with client contact information and other pertinent service-related data
- Creating and improving systems/procedures that create efficiencies and improve quality of service
- Take prospect calls – ask screening questions, provide fee ranges and education on our process.
- Schedule qualified prospect meetings with the appropriate staff members
- Follow up with prospects to collect information for onboarding.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Experience with MS Teams and Office applications
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must be detail oriented, disciplined, and highly organized.
- Demonstrated experience learning new software and procedures quickly.
- Possess strong communication skills and professional image that reflects positively on the Firm as a whole.
- Ability to manage own work with minimal supervision and resolve complex questions and problems with members of the operations team.
- Experience working in a professional services setting is preferred.
This job description may not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other instructions and duties.
Please send your resume to Kathryn Diedrichsen at [email protected].
Davis & Hodgdon Advisory Group is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Davis & Hodgdon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.