How much is your business worth?
Davis & Hodgdon Associates provides valuation services for the purpose of litigation support, mergers and acquisition as well as for estate and gift purposes. As a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), John Davis, CPA frequently performs business valuations for clients buying or selling a business, estate planning purposes, and more.
Why would you need to valuate a business?
- Negotiating favorable price and terms as a buyer or seller in a transaction
- Settling a tax dispute with the IRS regarding estate taxation
- Resolving the asset distribution in a marital estate resulting from divorce
- Obtaining an SBA loan or commitment from a venture capitalist or angel investor
- Purchasing an adequate amount of insurance for various purposes
- Settling a "Buy-Sell" provision in a partnership arrangement
- Aiding in establishing proper exit strategy
- Satisfying the general curiosity of the typical entrepreneur
- Business Valuation
- Litigation Support
- Business and Strategic Plans
- Profit Enhancement
- Management Consulting
- Succession and Estate Plans
- 6 Reasons to Have Your Business Valued Immediately by Kent Pummel, Columbus CEO (2/25/16)