Location: Williston or Rutland, Vermont
For 30 years Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs has been committed to both exceeding our Clients’ expectations and ensuring that our talented team has opportunities for growth, development and a healthy work-life balance.
Our award winning firm is seeking a dedicated Senior Accountant to join our team. This individual will have 3+ years of recent public accounting experience focusing on the areas of tax and A&A services.
Staff will contribute to multiple engagements; including individual and business tax prep, audit, compilation and review projects, as well as, managing to project budgets. Strong organization and communication skills are essential to this position.
Position requires a Bachelor’s degree; understanding of A&A services, tax preparation and experience with various types of engagements.
A CPA or EA is preferred but a CPA Candidate will also be considered.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organizational and strong tech skills
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and other bookkeeping software
- Ability to juggle concurrent engagements
- Demonstrated excellence in client management
- Interest in developing new client relationships
- Willingness to collaborated in staff development
- Experience with Thomson Reuters and Intuit software products.
- Experience operating in a paperless environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Davis & Hodgdon Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Davis & Hodgdon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.