Remote Accounting Department (RAD)
At some point the coronavirus will run its course and life will go back to normal. On a positive note, chances are that small businesses will be operating smarter – much smarter as a direct result of this pandemic.
How so? Businesses are being forced to accept the concept of “remote access” and will see the benefits that come with embracing rather than resisting this approach.
The unique advantages of remote accounting – including accurate, reliable records to help your business run at maximum efficiency - will be revealed to many that once resisted the notion that remote accounting = better business. Please call our office in Williston (802.878.1963) or Rutland (802.775.7132) today and find out more about our Remote Accounting Department (RAD) and Remote CFO solutions.
Are you too busy to focus on growing your business?
Let us handle your bookkeeping and eliminate your busy work.
- With RAD you get confidential, cost-effective bookkeeping support at a fixed monthly fee and you’ll receive on-demand, real-time access to your financial data 24/7.
- No more hiring and training costly full-time bookkeeping staff
- Free up time for your existing staff
- RAD will ensure accurate reliable records with real-time operating results to help you run your business more efficiently. This can also translate to efficient tax planning and savings.
- RAD's management of your bookkeeping will also solve the problem of maintaining privacy of information among your staff.
So, what are you waiting for? Get Started Now
Why do you need RAD? We can take these day-to-day tasks off of your plate:
- Process bills fast and easily. Streamline your bill paying process.
- 3rd party payroll support. Posting of payroll journal entries and quarterly payroll reconciliation will provide accurate reporting of payroll transactions for business planning and year-end tax reporting.
- Maintain and reconcile your financial accounts. Through your company’s accounting file you can securely view your balances in real-time for all of your business bank, credit card and loan accounts, with each account being fully reconciled by the 15th of every month.
- Customize detailed KPI statements and Pulse reports so that you can see how your business is doing in five minutes or less. Your data is collected in real time so we can offer you a current, accurate view of your financial status throughout the year.
- Business Owners: Use QuickBooks Online to Create and Manage Your Budget
- Which QuickBooks Online is Right for Your Business?
- What You Need to Know About 1099 Compliance
- Tracking Business Mileage Made Easy
- Now is the Time to Post Year-End Journal Entries
- Paying Employees - What are My Options?
- Embracing Remote Bookkeeping During the Global Pandemic
- Why Having Up-to-Date Bookkeeping Records is Crucial to the Success of Your Business
- How Better Bookkeeping Can Avoid Surprises at Tax Time
- The Revolving Bookkeeper Door
- QuickBooks Online: Two Ways to Archive Files You No Longer Need
- Are You Accurately Recording Credit Card Transactions in QuickBooks?
- The Importance of Reconciling Your Bank and Credit Card Accounts
- How Are Your Payroll Transactions Being Entered into QuickBooks?
- Business Owners: Tools to Help Simplify your Bookkeeping Tasks
- Create Efficiencies with Bank and Credit Card Feeds in QuickBooks Online
- Cloud-based Solutions Might Be the Next Best Step for Your Growing Business
- Save Time Entering Historical Data With AutoEntry
- Advantages of Using the QuickBooks Accounting App
- Business Owners: It’s Time for You to Simplify Your Bill Paying Process
- Keep All of Your Financial Records in One Place With HubDoc
- Tracking Your Business Expense Receipts Just Got Easier
- Chart of Accounts- Critical For Bookkeeping Success
- The March 15 Deadline for Business Tax Returns is Approaching: Avoid These Common Accounting Errors
If your business uses QuickBooks® for its bookkeeping needs, look no further than our RAD team for the support services you need. RAD's knowledgeable staff are QuickBooks® ProAdvisors so you can be assured that you are in good hands. ProAdvisors have the training to set up, maintain and train others to use and maximize the benefits of QuickBooks®.
Davis & Hodgdon has ALL of your business needs covered under one umbrella.
There's no reason you should have to call on multiple sources for your various business solutions.
Having your tax, bookkeeping, and financial planning handled under one umbrella gives you a more balanced approach to how taxes fit into your overall personal financial situation.
You deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing your finances are handled carefully - all while freeing up your time to focus on what's most important to you - growing your business.
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Remote Accounting Department
- Succession Planning
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Plan Benefits