For over 30 years Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs has been committed to exceeding both our Clients’ and Staff expectations. Our goal is to ensure that our talented team has ample opportunities for professional development and personal balance.
We are looking for an experienced committed individual with a strong track record for demonstrating innovative thinking with a focus on the individual needs of Clients and Staff.
Our award-winning firm is seeking a fully remote Vermont resident to join our Client Accounting Services (CAS) team as a dedicated Manager with Virtual Controller responsibilities.
This individual must have 5+ years of experience working directly with the management team of non-profits and small businesses. Strong working knowledge of GAAP principles and a CPA is ideal for this position.
A high level of discipline and organizational skills is essential. This position does require direct and frequent interactions with clients and staff via video, phone or the occasional on-site visit.
Strong interpersonal and strong relationship skills are essential.
Responsibilities and expectations:
- Management of accounts to include the delivering of services to multiple client accounts.
- Review and present monthly/ quarterly deliverables to clients; including customized analysis, budgeting, and forecasting reports.
- Provide high level Controller services to a range of Clients, including non-profits.
- Strong cloud-based software skills (such as QuickBooks, Bill.com, RightNetworks, etc.)
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Actively participate in creating and implementing solutions to resolve client concerns.
- Proactively reach out and maintain consistent touch points with clients on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain strong client and staff relationships.
This is a flexible full- time position offering a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Please send your resume to Kathryn Diedrichsen at [email protected].
Davis & Hodgdon Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Davis & Hodgdon does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.