Government Contract Support
Finding your way around the myriad of government regulations can be confusing and costly to the reputation of you and your company. We provide the advice you need.
- General Services Administration (GSA) contracts awards
- Preparing or reviewing DCAA Incurred Cost Submissions
- Interpreting agency regulations such as the FAR, DFAR, OMB, SBA Act including 8(a) guidelines, and DOL regulations
- Government grant applications
- Minority business certification
We assist companies in developing policies and procedures for managing government contracts, including ensuring compliance with contract specification, and monitoring contract costs versus budgets and reporting.
- Development of contracts administration policies and procedures
- Providing outsourced contracts administration functions
- SB/SDB subcontracting plans and reporting